CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Greatest Day of my Life

on jun. 14th i whet to game stop we lookt 15 menits later I saw dance dance revolution mario mix. i wanted it. but we did not have the dance pad. I sade oh man. my dad sade its also 50 dollers. i sade what? we asked somone if they had the dance pad. they sade yes. it was 20 dollers. i sade yes. when we got home with dance dance revolution mario mix i was so exited to play it. i whet downstairs to play it. i ran and ran. i put it in and hookd up the dance pad 1 hoer later i got all the dance keys. 25 seconds later toad sade some one took all the dance keys and i beet bowser and that was the greatest day of my life.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Wow, Coltyn! This was a great day! I'm glad you had so much fun. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Heidi said...

Hey, Coltyn. Can we do the dance revolution when we come out to visit in a few weeks?

JaMilLyN said...

Get outta town! YOU got another game? What is this world coming to? Just kidding. I would love to play it with you sometime if you want to ever chill with your one and only hero, Jami. Peace out, homie...

Heidi said...

Hi Coltyn I hope you come to my blog sometime. Do you have a count down for me to come to Utah?
And this is Zach.
Oh can I come play dance revolution?

Heidi said...

Oh this is Zach again.
You got the same picture as me.

Heidi said...

This is Zach again.
You shuold make a creature at pYam.com